Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A game byin collaboration with , published by and music by , Cobalt is an action game of running, jumping, rolling, shooting, throwing, dancing, hacking, rolling, flying, sliding, climbing, looting, deflecting, racing, pinata-ing, passing, scoring... and even more rolling!
Play cooperatively with friends or defeat your enemies in a Deathmatch, Team Strike, Waves Survival, or Plug Slam matches, or even one of the other game modes if you wish. You can also play the Story Mode with your friends!
The game was released on February 2016 on Steam! Click here to buy it or go to your Mojang profile to find a redeem code if you had purchased the alpha. For further details please view the Cobalt release FAQ.
The game includes a map editor which makes it very easy to create your own custom maps. Additionally the game has workshop support, which makes sharing & installing custom maps a super-easy task!
Two teams of adorable murder-bots duke it out over a number of rounds. One side attempts to plant and detonate bombs in their opponents’ base, and the other, quite reasonably, attempts to stop them.
Designed for 4-versus-4 players, each round earns money (or "volts") which the teams can spend on outlandish equipment and weaponry. Take a stealth suit, slip past the enemy’s defences and snipe from the shadows, or dive straight into the fray, deflecting incoming shots with the reflector shield. Or toss a time bomb into the mosh-pit and watch as bullets and bots dance in balletic slow-motion! Synchronize with your team to achieve the best strategy and claim ultimate victory!
- Built especially for PC, with fluid controls tuned for WASD movement and mouse-aim.
- Cool traversal abilities - dashing, teleportation, jet shoes and grappling hooks.
- Five unique suits with abilities such as Time Distortion, Time Booster, Bullet Deflector, Cloaking, and Kinetic Absorber!
- Over 30 different kinds of weapons and tools!
- Mecha-styled vehicles to bring to the battle!
- Damage-bonus hit zones including: head, eye and from behind!
- 10 maps at launch and more to come, plus workshop maps!
- 4 versus 4 multi-player with dedicated server software!
- Customizable characters and UI/crosshair settings!
- Steam workshop support for maps!
Metalface MK-1 is a highly reliable cyborg for long missions with low chance of success. Loved for its upstanding morale, positive attitude and charming eyes!
It's hard to be a metal face. Agent Cobalt has learned as much after finding the Space Exploration Foundation's lost colonization ship "The Seed" at planet X9CSEC5.5B-blue, Trunkopia. It was once built by a one million strong development team back on Earth, but disappeared merely 30 minutes after its subspace jump. Whatever happened on board during its misadventure, sanity was not invited.