Cobalt Wiki/Section 2
Two teams of adorable murder-bots duke it out over a number of rounds. One side attempts to plant and detonate bombs in their opponents’ base, and the other, quite reasonably, attempts to stop them.
Designed for 4-versus-4 players, each round earns money (or "volts") which the teams can spend on outlandish equipment and weaponry. Take a stealth suit, slip past the enemy’s defences and snipe from the shadows, or dive straight into the fray, deflecting incoming shots with the reflector shield. Or toss a time bomb into the mosh-pit and watch as bullets and bots dance in balletic slow-motion! Synchronize with your team to achieve the best strategy and claim ultimate victory!
- Built especially for PC, with fluid controls tuned for WASD movement and mouse-aim.
- Cool traversal abilities - dashing, teleportation, jet shoes and grappling hooks.
- Five unique suits with abilities such as Time Distortion, Time Booster, Bullet Deflector, Cloaking, and Kinetic Absorber!
- Over 30 different kinds of weapons and tools!
- Mecha-styled vehicles to bring to the battle!
- Damage-bonus hit zones including: head, eye and from behind!
- 10 maps at launch and more to come, plus workshop maps!
- 4 versus 4 multi-player with dedicated server software!
- Customizable characters and UI/crosshair settings!
- Steam workshop support for maps!